We invite you to join the PBS. We offer the opportunity to establish cooperation with scientists from leading research units involved in the application of mathematics and statistics in the life sciences, and the ability to publish the results of scientific papers in renowned international journals.
Membership of the Society may be given to anyone who:
- has published their own academic work in print or presented it at a meeting of the Society,
- applies biometrical methods,
- recognizes the aims and objectives set out in the charter.
A person who meets the conditions set out above shall be admitted as a member
of the Society if:
- they have been recommended to the Society by two members in writing,
- they have signed a membership application,
- they obtain a majority of votes of the Management Board.